Friday 29 January 2016

Tresseme Keratin Infusing shampoo &Conditioner

A year ago I decided to give a try to Kerasys Salon Care Voluming Ampoule with the Smooth & Silky Conditioner from Tresemme. I have used exactly for 2 months. Gifted with a very thick(volume hair) and wavy texture. I have always changing my hair style and hair colors due to that my hair have gone a slightly lesser then before, I decided to give a try for  a volume shampoo and I was looking forward for Tresemme brand but couldn't find it that is why I just grab Kerasys!


My experience as usual whenever u change to new a shampoo it won't show you on the spot, to me I realize it after 1 months I use it. The volume of my hair increase and that is just too much ! It is not the just nice volume that you want to have it on your hair. My hair looks so big! but the Smooth & Silky Conditioner from Tresemme treats my color hair and the split ends. My hair looks healthy but BIGGG! I don't regret using it but I keep continue because if I don't use, its going to be a waste :). After all it is not bad, its actually works but just not meant for me. I am very sure for those girls who have thin hair this  Kerasys Salon Care would definitely makes their hair lots of thicker.

Still I couldn't finish the 600ml  Kerasys Salon Care I end up giving that to my mum and I decided to give a try to Tresseme Keratin Infusing shampoo &Conditioner. I have used this since 6 months now! My hair was dead brittle dry due to coloring and chemical when I started using this  Keratin shampoo my hair texture started changing, it was so defined and so soft just at the very first time i use it! The smell is nice and not anything overbearing with my hair feelings bouncy, shiny and new. 

What is Keratin?

Keratin is a protein that occurs naturally in the body, not only in hair, but also in skin and nails. Made by cells called keratinocytes, it is made up of amino acids. The exact level of these amino acids is what makes the substance hard, as in an animal hoof, or soft and pliable, as in hair.

Keratin shampoo is a hair care product designed to strengthen hair as it cleans. Manufacturers say that it tames frizz and makes hair less prone to breakage. Those in the hair care industry are divided about whether it is truly effective, acknowledging that, if it does work, results might take time. It is supposed to work for most hair types but is promoted heavily for those with curly or frizzy locks.

Remember that Keratin treatment isn't for everyday usage. If you use it everyday or every other day it may make your hair brittle (which will cause breakage). Try to wash and condition your hair no earlier than 3 weeks from initial usages (this goes for any keratin or kertain infused treatment & is based off your own hair texture). If you have sensitive scalp consult with a professional, they may recommend a different brand. However,  a sensitive scalp may get away with using the conditioner only. Keep in mind that a keratin treatment is for straighten and/or loosening curls; excessive usage is the same as over processing hair with dye, relaxers, perms, etc. Keep another shampoo and conditioner handy for your normal routine.

I absolutely love this product. It's extremely hard to find shampoo that makes my hair soft but not oily and this shampoo does exactly that. Also when I straighten my hair it makes it super soft and silky.  I have caught my friends using it! Anyone who has experienced frizzy, wavy hair knows that brushing you hair frequently is a NO-NO. Thanks to Tresemme and please never stop making this awesome product! I highly recommended to you girls by any chances you guys have try it do share with me I would love to hear from you guys! Do drop by on my instagram @d.divineriya.


That's all for now babes!
Stay Tune!
Xoxo :*



1 comment:

  1. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting ..I appreciate your effort..
    professional hair care products brands

    ReplyDelete