Thursday 4 February 2016

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

Hello girls, loving make-up isn't a crime but when you do not clean make-up properly that's what I call crime!! It's a mistake if you girls think that "ah its okay I just wash my face, why do I need to waste my time & money to use makeup remover" That's when the mistake come..  Let me introduce to this Make-up remover that make my life easier  
"Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water".

Why is this Makeup Remover make your life easier?? It is
a no-rinse micellar cleansing water with a texture ideal for delicate skin. It is a No-Rinse, meaning you don't need to wash your face after wipe off all your makeup and I have personally use this for 1 year already. It is your wish if you want to wash your face after that or not but both ways no harm or wouldn't cause anything to your face! Another reason you can use this to remove your eyes makeup as well, there is no need to get specific eye makeup remover. It cost me around 50 Ringgit Malaysia ( 12$) since I bought it at Sephora Malaysia. I have no regret at all using this Makeup Remover I'm glad to try it!


Packaging and how to use it

This come in a clear hard bottle with a clear liquid. The cap is in black color with the press flip. I normally use 2 cotton pads to remove my full face makeup. The scent doesn't bother me or irritate my skin in fact I feel so fresh after using it. It does not leave greasy or sticky feeling on my face.

What it is formulated to do:
'
This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates


What else you need to know:

HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. This product is not tested on animals.

Pro's


● Safe
● Quick to remove your Makeup
● Suitable for sensitive skin
● Hydrate your skin
● Durable Packaging

Con's

●Difficult to find it at some country (those country who don't have Sephora outlet)


Do share with me if you girls have try this I would love to hear from you girls :) Drop by at my Instagram @d.divineriya.




That's all for now Babes!
Stay Tune!
Xoxo:*

No comments:

Post a Comment