Saturday 14 November 2015

Nyx Eyebrow Gel Review


Being gifted with a natural thick and black eyebrow, there is not much I need to do in order to make it prominent but recently in May I changed my hair color to maroon with a shade of red, so to make my face and forehead be in form I thought to try this Nyx Eyebrow gel in Chocolate shade.I went to none other than Sephora to get it, unfortunately it was out of stock after searching a couple of e-sellers I decided to buy it online from a local Malaysia cosmetic website. I will link their website below. It cost me around $ 7 and i suppose its the same with Nyx official website too. It took three days for me to receive it. 





First impression of their packaging is almost the same as Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow, it comes in a tube to be more specific a smaller version of toothpaste with a quantity of 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) . Definitely a travel friendly and convenient. It is highly pigmented with a thick liquid and easily blends through eyebrows. I apply it with a small eyebrow brush from Bobbi Brown.







I must say that this eyebrow gel has given me a totally new brand look, i totally look different with this Nyx Eyebrow Gel Chocolate. It manage my eyebrow nicely and keep it neat all day long. It give this tinted look and totally change my eyebrow color. I have been using it for 7 months now and i am very satisfied from the price to the quality. Let's look at the performance below. As we can see this picture speaks louder than my review! The only thing that lack in Nyx Eyebrow gel, it dries real quickly so you have to give extra care whenever you are not using it, making sure the cap is closed properly.




Overall I'd recommend to people who are particular of their brow, they should absolutely try this product! I would rate this as a 4/5 and definitely purchase it again. It is really worth it for the price and quality for the drugstore brand.



Colours Cosmetics Malaysia



NYX Cosmetics



That's all for now Babes
Stay Tune!
Xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment