Monday 30 November 2015

Diy Face Primer

Today I am going to share with you all, one of my best Diy project, it is easy as a pie ;). It is my first Diy project that i am going to share with you all over here. Believe me it is worth it! I use this almost every day not only as a Face Primer, it is also can be use just like a moisturizer.



The ingredients that you will need includes Aloe Vera Gel ( recommend 100% Aloe Vera Gel) i use Fruit of the Earth brand and it is 100% Aloe Vera Gel, cost around 6.27$, then you will need a Moisturizer  any brand that you prefer, in my case i couldn't find the Garnier Aqua Defense so i use Nivea Soft it works well on my skin and cost me around 5.21$, and last but not least this is optional if you want the tinted primer you can use your favorite Foundation that matches your skin, i use my drugstore brand which is  Loreal True Match and the price around 16.42$. Don't forget that you also need an empty container, i use my previous moisturizer container after cleaning it  with alcohol swab.



Aloe vera gel


Moisturizer
Foundation 




Lets get started to mix all this items, I use two spoon of aloe vera gel and pour in the container, follow by 2 spoon of moisturizer and mix this two till both ingredients blend nicely. You can just use it like that or store it in room temperature if you like without tinted. I didn't want a prominent tinted look but i pump 3 drops of my foundation and mix it again. It is a very light tinted looking face primer and did a wonder job. This is how it looks once all are blend and the Swatches.


Tinted Face Primer





Left(No primer) Right (With Primer)
 Overall i am lovin this and been using it since 2 years back. Of course my first Primer is not this one but i use this for daily make up so its just worth it. If you want to have a cheaper Primer with a good quality, it's well worth it to try this! I would rate this 5/5. Share with me once you guys try it or  if you guys have a better Diy for Primer, i would love to try it :)



That's all for now Babes
Stay Tune!
Xoxo :*




No comments:

Post a Comment