Saturday 31 October 2015

Close Up Diamond Attraction Review



Let's find out how did this work for me to get a beautiful smile ;). I have been a loyal customer of Colgate Optic White but not anymore till I found out this voodoo toothpaste! Watching the advertisement I couldn't resist but I to try it.Bought it at Eastern Mart in Karachi, Pakistan as I am in Pakistan for now. Indeed,I wanted to get hold of this toothpaste since I was in Malaysia but I couldn't find it anywhere over there. It come in a very nice packaging and look more like a facial wash tube to me. With a shelf price of 250 Rs that's equal to $ 2.40 . It is a clearly low-cost solution and did a wonder job to the teeth!


Close up Diamond Attraction consist of this special Blue Light Technology which cause teeth look cleaner and whiter. This absolutely works just right after my first brush, I was amazed totally and i kept using it till now, its been 2 months and this is my second purchase. I was amused with what it claims,it certainly did an incredible voodoo to my teeth. I use it three times in a day which is every morning then in the afternoon after lunch and before off to bed. This does not only give me those perfect white teeth, it is also maintain my fresh breath level for hours to go. This voodoo toothpaste has given me extra courage to keep smiling all the time, after all i love smiling to show off my teeth ;) I know this sound silly but i just love doing that especially when I'm taking selfie!


Overall I would highly recommended to those peoples who especially aware about their beautiful looking teeth like me ;), this is the most advisable toothpaste for all you folks out there! I would rate this 5/5 because i have found my best voodoo toothpaste






That's all for now Babes!
Stay Tune!
Xoxo :*

1 comment:

  1. NYX pakistan is a cosmetics brand that offers a range of affordable and high-quality makeup products in Pakistan. It has gained popularity among makeup enthusiasts and professionals for its diverse range of shades and formulas.

    ReplyDelete