Monday 25 January 2016

Medora lip colour Review & Swatches


Hello girls, Today I want to share with you all about a brand call Medora of London from Pakistan. It is a local cosmetic brand in Pakistan.As a Malaysian I absolutely didn't know about this brand until I came to Pakistan, living here currently I would like to try some of their local cosmetics brand with many who ask me to try this one, and there are other brands as well that i need to try that provide better products and packaging.

I have bought these thirteen lipsticks from Medora on online website from Lahore i will provide the link below.First lets start with their packaging. It is obvious that from the packaging it looks low cost. On the box it is only printed "Medora of London" and their address where they made from.There is no ingredients mention except "With Vitamin E & Aloe Vera"over there. Since there is no ingredients mention i have swatch it on my hand and waited for 24 hours. I find there is no reaction to it and I believe nothing goes wrong because many people who use this lipstick that I know recommended me to try it, that means this is absolutely safe to use.I suggest for those who  are going to try this lipstick and own a sensitive skin please do try swatch it first on your hand or arms before you apply on your lips. At the bottom of the box they have this round sticker that mention the code and name of the lipstick.The lipstick come in a blue tube with the silver line on the cap and the bottom of the tube for the Semi Matte. For the Matte Lipstick it is in grey tube with a golden line and the same sticker at the bottom of the box is at the bottom of the lipstick.

Semi Matte

Matte
Now let's see the swatches :)


How gorgeous are the colors at one swipe, this is so unpredictable.The packaging looks really low cost (cheap) but not the pigmentation of the lipstick, its super gorgeous. First impression i really love it and they easily glide on my lips.Those in white font colors are in Matte and black in Semi Matte.As you can see  in the pictures there are not much differences, both look the same. When i apply on my lips both texture are the same but after 30 minute i realize that for the "matte" it goes slightly dry which is just nice for the matte finishing. For the semi matte it is so hydrating. Unfortunately if you dont let the lipstick stay on your lips for sometime without drinking or eating the lipstick wont last longer. When i tried it for the first time,i didnt wait for the lipstick to sit for sometime and drank, but the second time i applied i waited for almost 1 hour till i reach at the wedding which is today :) the lipstick lasted more longer even after i ate.

Overall,I would rate this as 5/5 for the pigmentation and price & 3/5 for the lasting.I personally loves those type of lipstick that last longer something like "NYX soft matte lip Cream" but still I already loves Medora for their price are just so affordable, one lipstick is equal to  1$ (RM4.50). What do you expect from such a cheap price lipstick with a gorgeous pigmentation.I would use this for daily wear or office and i would definitely purchase it again. If you guys have used this lipstick or going to try it do share with me over here, I would love to hear and learn more. Do drop by on my instagram @d.divineriya.




That's all for now babes!
Stay Tune!
Xoxo :*


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my morning a little bit better with this great article!!
    Color Printed Cosmetic Tubes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, will you be travelling to Malaysia soon? Can i order Medora via you? :D

    ReplyDelete