Tuesday 5 January 2016

DIY Hair treatment



What causes Dry hair?? There is no single cause of dry hair. Rather, a variety of factors can lead to dry hair, including environmental conditions, hair care habits, and your physical health.

I'm gonna share with you guys today how I got rid of dry & dull hair. My first Diy and the most favorite is a vinegar! Yes it's vinegar. I know this might sound gross but believe me this works like a magic. All you guys need to do is pour half cup of vinegar and half cup water mix it. pour it evenly into your hair and massage your scalp. Bear it in mind that it will stink ;) but once your hair are dry the smell would be gone too. Leave it for 15min then wash it through and follow by conditioner. Pour the vinegar into your hair after shampoo. Then dry your hair as you wish the best for your hair. You can see the magic right there once your hair is dry. Vinegar treats your scalp and give the shine to your dull hair and remove all the chemical in your hair as well. I use this Vinegar Diy twice a week.

My next hair treatment Diy is Mayonnaise! Mayonnaise is made with an oil base and it makes hair shine. What I normally do is I divide my hair into two section I start from my right from one inch below the roots to ends of my hair and massage it well, same goes to my left hair part and cover it with shower cap or towel for 15 to 30 min. Try to avoid your scalp. Wash it with normal shampoo and you can follow with conditioner if you wish so.

Last but not least is Honey! I love honey! It has so much of benefits I will share with you guys more but let's talk about how I use honey for my hair. First Diy from honey what I do every time I wash my hair I mix some honey in my conditioner and massage my hair and comb through and leave it for 10 to 15 min and wash through. I use this after shampoo ! I love this because sometimes I don't have enough time to give a proper hair treatment for my hair so this is fast hair treatments works well for hair. It gives nourishment towards your hair and manage the ends of your hair! Second Diy from honey, I use this once a week before I wash my hair . All you need half cup of coconut milk, three spoon of honey and quarter cup of olive oil or almond oil. Mix all this and pour through your hair massage it around 10 min cover with shower cap. Leave it for 30 min before shampoo your hair.

Why want to spend so much when there is always a better way to maintains your beauty at low cost in healthy way that too with natural item just from your kitchen. Try this whenever you guys free and do share with me or tag on instagram if you have try it #ddivineriya. I would love to hear from you guys. 






That's all for now babes!


Stay tunes!


Xoxo :*

5 comments: