Tuesday 8 March 2016

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


As i promised three weeks ago on instagram that i  will be sharing my review with you guys about this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Unfortunatley its not available in Karachi, and so I received this all the way from Spain-Barcelona since my dad is staying over there. All i can say is i am a huge fan of this after my Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water. Garnier is way cheaper since it is a drugstore brand plus it comes in 400 ml thats equal to 200 uses. Totally worth every single penny :)

This all-in-1 bi-phase cleanser, its surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes even waterproof makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes it. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.
Ingredients
AQUA/WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE

What is Micellar Water?

A micelle is a type of molecule cluster. One end of each molecule loves water (hydrophilic);
the other hates it (hydrophobic). In a water solution, they group to form a spherical shape with a water-loving exterior and a water-hating interior. When gently applied to a surface the skin, lets say, the micelle spheres split open against that surface. When the application pressure lifts, the molecule cluster closes up again, and in the process grabs whatever isn't water  from that surface.

How i use

This comes in a regular transparent bottle and the liquid inside looks just like water. I simply use the round cotton pads and saturate a few of them (be careful though a lot does come out and it can waste a lot) and then I start by wiping off my face (a little goes a long way).That's where the magic happens! This water cuts through my bulletproof make up like nothing. I used to dread taking off my makeup because it used to be such a long process. Now I'm done in literally 1-2 mins if that and my face is brand new.

I've been using this for about three weeks and I haven't had any breakouts or irritation. In fact my skin looks better. This stuff rocks the free world! not only does it NOT leave a greasy residue on your face and lids, but it doesn't sting, has no smell, and your face feels fresh and clean once you're done! it's magic. It takes off the most stubborn of makeup, the price is right, the bottle lasts forever, and it WORKS. This is every procrastinating girls dream come true.

Pro's

 Cheap
● Safe
● Quick to remove your Makeup
● Suitable for sensitive skin
● Hydrate your skin


Con's

● Come in big bottle 
 Can waste due to the cap


Do share with me if you girls have try this I would love to hear from you girls :) Drop by at my Instagram @d.divineriya.


That's all for now Babes!
Stay Tune!

Xoxo:*

No comments:

Post a Comment