Tuesday 23 February 2016

Review Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm (As Makeup Primer)

After three weeks trying this i decided to talk about it today. I bet everyone have heard from YouTube so many beauty gurus rave about this as being a primer. Like the others out of curiosity I thought why not lets give it a try. Thanks to the YouTuber Nikkitutorials recommendation.





It comes in a glass bottle and heavy (not a travel friendly) you can always transfer into travel container so it is easier to use. It cost around 3.34$ (350pkr) and i bought it at Naheed Supermarket. As what others mentioned, this balm smells musky-manly. Upon application, the smell goes off after an hour or so. It feels cool and fresh (no greasy feeling) on the skin. The hole of the balm is kind of big but the texture is not completely watery so you are able to control the amount you want. 



For your reference, i have a normal skin type (not too dry not too oily) and this primer makes my makeup stay the whole day (12 hours and more). This is the first Primer that I can tell make my skin smoother and it holds my make up on ALL DAY. We're talking 12+ hours here. It gives kinda dewy look but not oily. I love dewy look makeup except on summer i would use my makeup matte spray finishing. 
It contain Glycerin and it is amazing at keeping makeup on all day long, that is the main reason behind it. At first few hours my make up stay matte but after that my cheek and chin started looking more dewy (not oily ), It doesn't bother me at all infact my make up look more vibrant and that's what i want. 

One thing that disappoint me is i got small pimples on my both cheek every time after using this (my skin don't easily get pimples). I love how it does the job as a Primer and it would be my first ever best primer if i didn't get breakout. I am going to try it again for one more week if it keeps continue i wont be able to continue this. I am sure that different people different reaction towards this products. No harm in trying. Many ladies are more happy using this. 

Pros:
Makes skin soft, fresh and smooth
Makeup last all day
Controls oil

Cons:
The smell may be too over powering for some people
Not that travel friendly 

All in all, I am way more impressed and I'm in love with this! If you want your makeup to last long, just get this! I am not sure how this will work for ladies with dry and combination/oily skin but  just get this if you want your make up to last long. I would not rate this 5/5 due to the breakouts happen to me i would give it 4.5/5 for now.Do share with me if you girls have try this I would love to hear from you girls :) Drop by at my Instagram @d.divineriya.

That's all for now Babes!
Stay Tune!
Xoxo:*



3 comments:

  1. Internet seemed to went crazy about this product! 12 hours lasting sounds so tempting, but if it will break me out, I just don't know if it will be worth it

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true I love the fact it makes my makeup last so long but u can't keep continue this if my face still breakout :(

      Delete
  2. Nice Blog, Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Wild Grass A Soothing After Shave Gel For Men from RetailPharma that brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools.
    Biotique Product Review

    ReplyDelete